Monday, October 25, 2010

By Popular Demand

Welcome to the beginning of my journey! I have been constantly asked by friends and family "where is a good restaurant in Atlanta?" or "what is there to do this weekend?" I can't blame them, if I were them I would ask me too! Three things that I love; my family, my city, and FOOD!Let me tell you a little about myself;

I love Atlanta and how there is a fusion of different foods from all around the world right here in our back yard. From delicious Asian cuisine to American BBQ and southern comfort food to Lebanese dishes, you can find a restaurant within 10 miles to eat whatever your heart desires!

On this past Thursday I met Alton Brown (one of my culinary teachers and heroes) at his book signing for Good Eats: The Middle Years. If you don't have a copy get it! If you don't have the first edition... well, get that first then get the new one! He had some words of encouragement for me and suggested I start this blog if food is what I am passionate about (people who know me know just as you are soon to find out, food is my obsession) and that if I failed... well I just wasn't cut out for it. Ha, ha Alton. Thanks for the push :)


Oh yeah, that's is my Mini-Me, Tyler. He as well as a couple of my other close friends and family will make an appearance every now and then. So here we go! Time to hit the streets of Atlanta to see what's cookin! Here is to you Alton and to everyone who has ever supported my obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment